Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 3760 Centinela Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Phone: (310) 313-0085
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
It used to be my favourite within Mistsuwa, but the rice was super dry this time, and cutlet was also disappointing. I may give it another chance.
The cashier, Joe (I think), was very unwelcoming and unfriendly. He didn't say anything when I came up to the counter to order and when I asked if it was cash only, just pointed to a sign with the Visa and Mastercard logos.
The cashier is a shady, unwelcoming, und!cked, bitter femtard. The food display is deceptive. What ever you see on display is just a top layer covering a bunch of white rice. You will leave hungry. Asians are known for everything small, their only size water cups are no exception.
Get the #55 Chicken Cutlet with Rice, Curry & Salad. Under $10. Don't bother with the bowls etc
The chicken and egg bowl tasted as if the chicken was brought in from roadkill, and the egg had been chewed by an old man and spit into the bowl. I’ll need a neural neutralizer to forget the experience. I then returned the plate and asked for something else, something simple, hard to do wrong. A chicken teriyaki bowl. Horrible. How does this place stay in business?